Friday, March 27, 2009

4 Months Old

I am a terrible mom. I totally forgot to wish my little monkey a happy 4 month old birthday (3-24-09). I was so excited about going to his 4 month wellness check-up and feeding him rice cereal for the first time that I totally forgot. I hope that I don't forget to wish him a happy birthday when he turns 1...ha. I doubt that will happen.

So, because I forgot, I thought I would do a big tribute to leaving 3 months behind and welcoming 4 months. I am sure that 4 months will bring many smiles, excitements, tears, and joy, just as 3 months brought us.



Christian at 4 months...









PS: Great News: We just found out that a great family friend of ours is having a baby boy. I am so excited that Christian will have a guy friend play with. So far all his friends are girls (mostly)...I guess that is not a bad thing, especially when he gets older.

No comments: