Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What an AMAZING site...

Isn't this just an amazing site...


These are just a few of the many balloons that were sent to heaven in dedication/honor of Baby Cora's first birthday. I am sure she was sitting with God, eating her birthday cake, and catching balloons. I bet it looked like she was trying to pop bubbles (except she was catching balloons). I know Christan and I are late (better late than never) but we are sending our pink balloons up today. Pictures will follow.

Send a pink balloon up for Cora in honor of her first birthday.

(Picture from http://themcclenahans.blogspot.com/)

1 comment:

Heather and Travis said...

Hey girl! I got the message you left on our blog and the website is www.scrapblog.com - You can make a banner/card thing and save it as a jpeg. Let me know if you have any questions. I can't wait to see what you create!!! Oh, and I need to see some new pics of your little man. Hope all is well!
Love,
Heather