Friday, April 16, 2010

New Job

I have a new job. I am a follower of God, a wife, a mother, a teacher, a sister, a daughter, a friend, and now a TRASH SORTER.

What you ask? Well, Christian has given me the new job as a Trash Sorter within the last few days. We have a tall trash can that has the swinging top. It is out beside our counter because we do not have a pantry to put it in and it does not fit under the sink.

Christian sees us put trash in it all day long, so he has begun to put his own things in there as well...toys, shoes, paci's, etc. You name it, we have found it in the trash can.

Yesterday Christian came up to me and showed me that he was carrying two paci's. About 10 minutes later we were leaving to go to the store and I could not find his paci's anywhere. Just take a wild guess where I found them later on...the trash can.

Oh, if it was appropriate to show you our trash with his paci's in it and my shoes at the bottom :)

No comments: