Friday, April 30, 2010

Update...

Well, my four-legged, furry baby is doing good. When we brought him back home on Wednesday night, he was very tired and lethargic-like. The next day he seemed to be doing a little better. He ended up throwing up one more time-getting some more out of his system. That night he tried to play with us while Shaun and I were playing with Christian. He would get down off the couch and run around us and bark. Then he would get back on the couch and just bark and us. It was really good to see him try and play. Today when I got home from work he met me at the door, wagging his tail, and jumping around. It was like he was back.
Shaun and I had to take him back to the vet today to have his blood clotting time checked. They had to keep him for about an hour (did not like leaving him again); however, they said that it came back normal.

So, for right now...we are looking good. You are one tough boy Rockey!

No comments: