Thursday, June 16, 2011

We're Back!

Let me first start off by saying "School's Out For Summer That means time to play with my little man.

Gosh, we have been gone for a long time from the blog world. Sometimes I get all caught up in the moments with my little man that I forget to share about our adventures. When I think about sharing them it is 10 o'clock at night and I just want to put my head down on the pillow. Running around after him all day is an exercise in itself. I think I could bottle it up and sell it...The Christian Exercise...only if it really allowed you to lose weight...ha.

So, summer is here and we already have many adventure to tell about. I, of course, am not going to be able to tell about them all but I am going to highlight on some of the bigger moments. Maybe through our "Wordless Wednesdays" (our posts that we did last summer to highlight pictures that were taken throughout the week of various things) you will get to see some of our other precious moments.

Our first big moment that we are working on that has been going great is potty training. He is doing so good. He will use the potty all day long here at home but once we step foot out of the house, he will not use it to save his soul. It is like the other potty's have the plague. He still has trouble with the whole #2 in the potty but he gets it every once in a while. Like I said we are still working and it is certainly a working process.




Another adventure that we had was right before school let out. It was our "Spivey Family Vacation" to the beach. Shaun's family has a beach house down in Garden City and every year his side of the family travels down for vacation. It is such a blast to take Christian to the beach with the family. Here are a few pictures that recap our adventure...




I can't wait to share our adventures throughout the summer. To be continued...


No comments: