Thursday, June 6, 2013

Summer Time Fun!

Oh my favorite times is arriving...summertime with my boys.

                                                                

Last summer Christian starting swimming all by himself. He was like a little fish in the water. Not long after he learned Bryson was born, school started back, and the weather started to turn cooler. I was so nervous that he was going to forget and we would have to start all over again when summer came around.

 
I was wrong.  It took a few minutes for him to warm back up to the water.  Once he was warmed up, he was ready to go.  He was swimming under water, jumping off the diving board, diving for sticks, etc.  It was like no time had gone by...he was once a little fish in the water.
 
 
 
 
 
Bryson on the other hand was not impressed with the water.  I am sure it was because it was FREEZING.  When Shaun put him in the water he started crying...real tears.  After a few seconds, he got use to it and would be okay.  Poor thing. 
 
 



 
He may not have been impressed with the water but he was surely impressed with the play toys that go in the pool.  He could not have been happier sitting beside me and play with some toys. 
 


 
Summer time fun.  I can't wait for more memories.



 

No comments: