Thursday, August 8, 2013

Shark Week!

Shark Week! Loving shark week for many reasons. I am totally terrified of sharks and would NEVER want to run into one in the water.  However, learning about them in their habit is so interesting.  Shark week also reminds me of the awesome time we had at the aquarium while at the beach.  There were all kinds of sharks everywhere.  They were swimming above us and beside us.  We got an up close view without having to come in contact.  That is the way I like it.
 



Like I said...close enough for pictures but far enough away that I was not crossing into their territory.  Now, shark week is amazing but there are other cool things about the ocean.  We had such a great time checking out the other animals as well.  What a hands on experience.




No aquarium trip would be complete with out Kodak moments with the animals.  Say cheese fishy, fishy, fishy!









  

No comments: