Monday, April 6, 2009

What you don't know...

25 things you don't know about Christian (written by Christian)...

1. I wear a size 2-3 diaper.
2. I fight going to sleep. Not my favorite thing in the world.
3. When I sleep, I poke my lips out. It looks like I am pouting.
4. I love my dogs Rockey and Mickey.
5. I love to watch Mickey run after the ball when my mommy and daddy throw it. It makes me laugh.
6. I love to watch, talk, and laugh at myself in the mirror.
7. I am about to roll over from my back to my tummy. I roll to my side and then roll back over to my back.
8. I can roll over from my tummy to back. Not my favorite thing to do but I can do it.
9. I am grabbing and holding my toys when I am playing on my play mat.
10.I am grabbing my bottle while I eat but I am not quite able to hold it myself. When mommy and daddy let go, I drop it.
11. I drool all the time. I have to wear a bib at all times or else my clothes will get sopping wet.
12. I said dada a few weekends ago. I didn't really know what I was saying I just said it because my daddy told me to. Sorry daddy.
13. I said Omah (my mom's mom) on the phone the other day while I was talking to my Omah. Once again...did not really know what I was saying. Sorry Omah.
14. Carmen (my cousin) really makes me laugh. She is one funny girl.
15. I hate eating rice cereal plain.
16. I love eating my rice cereal with mixed berries.
17. I like to spin around in a complete circle while I am playing on my play mat.
18. I love to stand up on my feet and then sit back down holding on to someones' fingers. We call them up-downs.
19. I love to go for walks in my Baby Bjorn.
20. I laugh and smile in the morning when mommy or daddy get me up.
21. I love to watch Baby Einstein, Tom and Jerry, and Scooby Do.
22. I do not like to smile for the camera. I like to stare at it. Mommy and daddy have to get me laughing and talking when I am not paying attention.
23. I am using my Nebulizer again. Pollen stinks.
24. My nickname is Monkey.
25. I like to scratch the top of my head with my left hand. It makes me look like a monkey.
26. I love my Mommy and Daddy to death. Oh wait you already knew that. Oh well, it is one to grow on.

1 comment:

Heather and Travis said...

I love this post! And I love reading all the things about Christian. He is so super cute!