Tuesday, May 5, 2009

SHOUT OUT!!!! (Written By Christian)

I have to give my Aunt Summer (not really my aunt but my mom's BFF--just like my aunt though...yes, I said BFF) a shout out...

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT.

I am going to practice learning how to walk, so that I can carry that beautiful wedding band down the aisle so that Pete...well I guess it is going to be Uncle Pete soon...can put it on your finger. That way you will be man and wife. My mom told me all about it.
"WHAT MOM?!?...WHY CAN'T I BE IN HER WEDDING?...WELL, I MIGHT BE ABLE TO WALK BY THEN....WELL, OKAY I WILL CRAWL DOWN THE AISLE....BUT MOM!...SHE MIGHT ASK ME!...SHE LOVES ME!...I AM NOT TOO YOUNG!...YES, MAME....OKAY, I UNDERSTAND!"

Sorry about that, back to congratulating my Summer Babummer. Here are the pictures that I took of her ring...Okay, okay, so I did not take them...Isn't it beautiful. Pete did a GOOOOOD job! WAY TO GO PETE! Love you, mean it!

No comments: