Saturday, January 30, 2010

Can it be St. Patrick's Day?

Christian has been sick for the last three days. Running a temperature from 102.2 to 99.6...give or take if he has Motrin in his system or not. Well, on Thursday Shaun and I both took half days to stay at home with him...Shaun took morning shift and I took afternoon shift.



I thought that I could leave him alone for 2 seconds and go to the bathroom (we do this all the time when we are alone). Well, I learned very quickly that my monkey has super powers. While I was in the bathroom, he went to his room and got his Toddler Paint Pens from Crayola that Santa brought him. This is what I found when I came out of the bathroom.





Christian's question for everyone is "Do I eat the paint, wear it, or draw with it?" My question for everyone is "Is it to early for St. Patrick's Day?"

1 comment:

Justin and Jessica Jones said...

Oh Donna...you are so going to have your hand full with that one. He is such a cutie. :)