Friday, April 22, 2011

Flight Anyone?

My sister works for the State Budget and Control Board. She works on computers for different people around Columbia. Governor Haley is one of the people that she works on their computers. She also works on the computers for the people down at the airport that work on the private planes for SC (Governor Haley's plane, etc.) So, over Spring Break they let us (Shaun, Christian, Carmen, Renee, and I) come down and take a tour of the planes and watch plane take off and land from the run-way. It was sooooooooo cool.
Especially for a little boy who stands outside, looks up at the sky, and says "pane" whenever he hears and sees a plane go by. I think he might be a pilot one day, which won't be bad for me because then he could fly me anywhere...ha.


No comments: