Saturday, April 30, 2011

So Far Away

Today on the way to school/work, I found myself shedding a few tears. I was minding my own business, talking to Christian and answering his new and frequent "What's that?" questions, when I heard this song on the radio.



I just froze when the chorus came on because that was me. It was like Justin Moore opened up my mind, took my thoughts, and wrote this song. I think about what it would be like, every single day, if I could just pack up an over night bag and hop on a plane, train, cab, etc. to heaven to see my daddy. Just to talk to him face to face about all the things that are going on in my life.

Thank you Justin Moore for this wonderful song. I know that one day I will get to see and talk with him again "face to face." It just seems like it is so far away.

No comments: