Friday, July 8, 2011

Priceless

Yesterday was a very special and priceless moment. Christian and I went to see my daddy and pay him a visit.
Lately Christian is into saying "we're home" whenever we get somewhere. He is also into telling us who's house we are at. For example, when we pull up to our house he says "We're home, Rockey's (our dog) house." Not sure how the dog got to be the owner of the house but to Christian it is Rockey's house.
So, yesterday when we pulled up to daddy's, Christian said "We're home, Papa's house." I proceeded to tell him that it was "part" of Papa's house but his "real" house is up in heaven with Jesus. I also told him that it was not our house yet and I hoped that it was not his for a very long time.
I don't go to many places with out my camera and something told me to take mine up to the grave site with us. Boy and I glad I did...what priceless moments I captured. To bad I didn't have it on video because Christian telling Papa "hey" and "I love you" brought tears to my eyes. I just know daddy was loving it and eating every moment up.







We love you Daddy and we can't wait to visit and play again!

No comments: