Friday, August 5, 2011

Flashbacks

I have a friend who does a Friday post called Fall Back Fridays. She shares pictures about what her daughter looked like in the year before and how she looks now. I just love this post and watching her grow up right before our eyes. It is so amazing how time flies and you don't even know it.
I just love this post so much that I thought I might do one for Christian every now and then, just to watch him grow up. Sometimes it is hard to remember him at such a young age and what he looked like unless I pull out pictures. I certainly want to hold on to that as long as I can.
For this post I just picked random pictures but most of the time there will be a theme behind them. Hope you enjoy watching him grow up as I do.

2009



2010




2011




1 comment:

Heather and Travis said...

Look how he has grown and changed! Such a handsome little boy! Where did our babies go?