Saturday, September 3, 2011

It all cost...

I normally don't do post like this, but I just had to post about my new creative, art project that I did this weekend. I found the cutest idea on Pintrest (HEART this site) and I jumped on the idea. This was the original picture from Pintrest...

and here is my final project...

The final product is a little different than the original but I made it to fit my taste in home decor and I also made it to fit my colors in my house. I am very impressed and I LOVE it.
The only things that I needed were (and I didn't even end up using the hot glue gun and gun sticks)...

Total cost: $27.25.
Picture frame: $39.99 (50% off coupon at Michaels) = $19.99
S letter (I spray painted it with paint I already had) = $2.99
Burlap fabric = $4.27 ( got one yard for more projects you wouldn't need that much)
I am so happy with my new picture and my new crafty, art bone I found in my body!



No comments: