Thursday, February 28, 2013

Food Fight

Bryson has started eating baby food. When Christian was little, we were so unsure about what we should do and what was the best thing for him. We did like millions of other people...we bought his baby food, opened the package, and fed it to him. When he was about 9 months old, I thought I would start making his baby food for many different reasons. However, Christian had other plans. He was not crazy about them. Well, I wanted to start early with Bryson. I thought if I made his from the beginning he would eat it. He certainly has. He loves what he has eaten so far. We have made carrots and bananas. I hope it continues.

When I go to feed Bryson, he wants to be very independent (or that is how it seems by his actions). He wants to help me feed him (when he lets me do it). He grabs for the spoon and then he will help put it in his mouth. When we are finished, I have been giving him the spoon to help with him learning to "use" the spoon. He puts it in his mouth, slings it around, and bang on his chair with it. Of course, food that was left on it goes everywhere. We are constantly cleaning up food that is splashed everywhere. However, he loves it so I love it.




 

No comments: