Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Back to School

Last Tuesday was a big adjustment for us. Christian and I have been home together since June and Tuesday changed all of that. It was time to go back to school (for Christian that is). We have had a great summer spending time together. We have had a great time with daddy and Bryson once he came. However, he is not having a great time going back to school and getting back into the groove of our daily routines. I can honestly say that I am not having a great time with this change either. Although, I know that Christian needs to get back into his routine of going to school and to Mrs. Kim's, I miss him dearly while he is gone.

Yesterday was an eye opener kind of day. I realized just how much he misses us and we miss him while he is at school. Shaun and I drop him off at school each day and Mrs. Kim has been picking him up. Well yesterday while we were dropping him off, he keep wanting to give Shaun a hug bye. He also keep telling us that he was going to miss us. Can I say that it broke my heart because I could see it in his face. It was the look of disappointment in mommy and daddy...we were driving off with Bryson and he was going to stay somewhere else for the day. I keep looking back at him while he walked in with his teacher and he was looking at us. Talk about HEART BREAK!

At Mrs. Kim's today, Christian was upset when she picked him up and it was not us. He told Mrs. Kim "I guess mom couldn't make it today. I don't know why. She is not at work." The things that they know and say. We are going to make it through this tough time. I will be back at work in a few short weeks and things will be back to normal...Christian will be at school and I will be at work.

So, Christian remember that mommy loves you and I wish that we could be together all day, every day. I think about your constantly while you are not with me. I am wondering what you are doing, who you are playing with, what you are learning about, etc. Please remember that this will not last forever. I want you to grow up a strong, smart individual.  I need you to be strong for me because mommy is not always strong.  Mommy loves you from here to the moon and back!




No comments: