Thursday, September 3, 2009

It's Here, It's Here!

I bet you are wondering what I am talking about. Just guess...

Today as I was changing Christian into his CAROLINA t-shirt, I saw that he had a red spot on his gum (bottom right). So, I put my finger in his mouth to feel it and there it was...his first tooth. It is actually poking through. I started getting so excited and telling Shaun to stick his finger in his mouth. Yes, we both had our fingers in his mouth...very sanitary, but I felt it.

It's Here, It's Here!

Not only is his first tooth here, but today marked the beginning of the 2009-2010 season of the CAROLINA GAMECOCKS! Christian did his first Gooooooooooooooooooooooooo Cocks, Fight, Win! He cheered throughout the game clapping, screaming, and yelling. We are certainly raising him right. He is already a true Carolina football fan. THAT'S MY BOY!

It's Here, It's Here!

1 comment:

Heather and Travis said...

Yay! How exciting! How is Christian doing? With MK's first tooth we didn't even know she was cutting one. The rest have been terrible! I pray that all of Christian's teeth come in nice and easy. :)