Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Yearly Milestones


HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY LITTLE MONKEY!

At 3:42 pm today, you turned one year old. I just can't believe that it has been a year since that wonderful day when we locked eyes for the first time. Oh the milestones you have accomplished since then.

BIRTH
Weight: 6 lbs 10 oz. (5th percentile)
Length: 19.4 in. (4th percentile)
Head Circumference: 13 in. (7th percentile)

TODAY
Weight: 24 lbs 3 oz. (72nd percentile)
Length: 32 in. (97th percentile)
Head Circumference: 18.25 in. (50th percentile)

I just can't believe how much you grow each and every day. What a wonderful year it has been, full of our ups and downs, twists and turns, good days and bad days, happy times and sad times. However, I would not give a moment of any of those times up for anything. You are my light, my life, and my world. Thank you God for this wonderful gift, the most precious gift.


No comments: